At Buena Vista, our medically managed detox treatment facility ensures patient safety and comfort. We offer the best staff, dedicated case managers, a range of services, and a caring, family atmosphere.
Taking your first step in recovery is challenging enough without trying to arrange for all the other little details. We help you get here and we even offer suggestions on what to bring.
Buena Vista accepts a wide variety of private and public health insurance plans. We work directly with your provider to get you the maximum addiction insurance benefits.
Addiction recovery is stressful; a pleasant setting dials down the stress level. Excellent accommodations, a holistic approach that treats the whole person, and a strong staff-to-patient ratio help patients focus their energy on drug and alcohol treatment rather than on their discomfort. Located in beautiful Cave Creek, Arizona, Buena Vista Recovery offers a more comfortable path to addiction recovery.
Our brand-new campus offers private rooms that feel more like home than a traditional institutional setting. We provide healthy, gourmet meals, with menus tailored to each patient’s lifestyle goals or health needs. Patients get the care they need with the amenities they want — in a nurturing, soothing environment.
- Bold. Showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous. Buena Vista confidently pursues the best treatment for our patients and courageously seeks to provide the highest quality of care.
- Uncompromising. Relentless. Our team consistently and relentlessly treats each patient with the highest level of respect and compassion and does not compromise care for efficiency.
- Empowering. Strengthening someone to become more confident, especially when taking back control of his or her life. We strive to empower all patients with the tools and treatment to successfully take back control of their humanity and dignity.
- Noble. Having or showing high moral principles and ideals. We pursue excellence by having specific and clear guiding principles to make the best, most ethical decision for each patient.
- Authentic. Being genuine and original. We never compromise our integrity, especially when it becomes difficult, and we passionately remain genuine in our approach to everyone who walks through our door.
Our vision was to build a foundation that was specially designed to serve as a place for healing and wellness. We know every person has a story that is unique and special. We believe addiction is a disease, and that with the right tools, everyone has a chance to beat his or her addiction and regain a happy, healthy and drug-free life.
Won’t you be part of our success story?