Welcome to Asbestos Removal Sydney
Fast & Safe Asbestos Removal Sydney
Asbestos Removal Sydney are your fully licensed and insured asbestos removal contractor servicing the entire Sydney region.
Our team of highly experienced and well trained asbestos removalists take pride in providing the safe removal and disposal of your asbestos product.
Removing an asbestos roof can be a daunting task but from the moment we step on site you’ll feel secure in choosing the right team …
Residential house & roof asbestos removal forms a large part of our business. Asbestos Removal Sydney is the fastest & most reliable …
The National Occupational Health and Safety Commission (NOHSC) has produced the Code of Practice for the Safe Removal Of Asbestos …
Why Asbestos Removal Sydney
Asbestos Removal Sydney spare no expense to ensure that we have the latest and safest tools and equipment that enable us to remove asbestos products to the standard that you would expect from Sydney’s top asbestos removal companies.
Our Sydney Asbestos Removal Services
- Asbestos Roofing
- Internal & external wall cladding
- Bathroom asbestos
- Asbestos garages
- All forms of asbestos fencing
- Commercial asbestos removal
- Soil Contamination
Why You Need Licensed Asbestos Roof Removal Experts
High health risk & complex regulations make asbestos roof removal a dangerous & costly affair if not done correctly. When safely handled by well trained and properly equipped professionals you can save a lot of money compared to the alternative. This health risks are even more pronounced in instances of loosely secured asbestos, which poses greater danger than tightly bound asbestos. Our expert team of professionals adheres to requirements laid down by the Australian Work Health and Safety Act, which ensures a safe efficient work site.
We have a successful track record of handling numerous roof removal and replacement projects, ranging from industrial warehouses to homes and garage roofs. Generally, there exist two varieties of asbestos roofing materials that would require removal:
- Corrugated asbestos roof sheets containing non-friable (tightly-bound) asbestos. This type usually contains between 15 and 40% asbestos mixed in with cement. Our services can ensure that such roofing material is completely removed without leaving any traces behind.
- Friable (loosely-bound) asbestos often found in ceiling insulations and other fittings. Our expert services ensure that such material doesn’t pose any danger during removal and airborne particles are completely eliminated thereafter.
Our Strict Safety Protocols
Each removal and re-roofing project adheres to strict safety protocols that ensure maximum safety for all house occupants and workers. Every measure we take is designed to achieve a specific aim, which includes:
- Maintaining high standards: A qualified supervisor is always readily available to ensure projects comply with all regulatory requirements. All personnel are also thoroughly-trained and fully-certified to handle each task.
- Ensuring safety for people in the vicinity: Signs are always posted around a work area, clearly indicating sensitive work in progress. This is an effective means of alerting anyone close to the work area. Moreover, access to the area is also limited.
- Keeping the environment clean: Accumulation of debris within work areas is prevented in the first place by placing plastic drop sheets around such area, which collects falling debris. After completion, the entire area is thoroughly cleaned to eliminate all traces of asbestos.
- Ensuring safety of workers: Just as we strive to ensure the safety of all house occupants, safety of all workers is also strictly observed. This enables our personnel to give the best service possible. All personnel are provided with respirators that comply with the Australian/ New Zealand Standard 1716, apart from wearing disposable gloves, hats and type 5 coveralls.
- Delivering effective removal services: We always utilize appropriate disposal and decontamination methods that prevent further contamination of work areas. Apart from thoroughly cleaning the area, every piece of equipment and material used is effectively decontaminated.
You can always count on us to deliver high safety standards in any asbestos roof removal project.